Kilawing Tanguigue Recipe
Bigyan ng dagdag asim ang Kilawin sa pamamagitan ng Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix.
- Preparation time
- 1/2 kg Fresh Tanguigue, dice (around 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 cups cane vinegar (or coconut vinegar)
- 1 pc red onion, minced
- 1 pc ginger, cut into 2-inch think strips
- bird's eye chill, chopped (as needed)
- long green chill, chopped (as needed)
- Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original (to taste)
- In a clean bowl, mix tanguigue with 1 cup cane vinegar, mix well then discard liquid.
- in another bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup cane vinegar with onion, ginger, and chilies. Add tanguigue (3-5 minutes before service) and mix well.
- Add Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original according to taste and season well.