- Preparation time10
- Cooking time10
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc. Knorr Shrimp Cube, mashed 1 pc. bird’s eye chili, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrots, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 2 tbsp Bango Kecap Manis
- 1 tbsp brown sugar or palm sugar
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 4 pcs. cooked shrimp
- 1 pc. cooked egg
- Fresh cilantro
- Saute onion and garlic in oil until aromatic, Add chili and Knorr Shrimp Cube. Mix well. Add carrots and saute.
- Add chili paste, Bango Kecap Manis, and sugar. Mix well. Add cooked rice, cabbage, and saute until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Serve on a platter topped with shrimp, egg, and cilantro.