Easy Salpicao Recipe
Making Beef Salpicao is as simple as 1, 2, 3 with Knorr's Easy Salpicao! A simple yet delicious meal the entire family is sure to love.
- Recipe serves:6
- Preparation time10
- Cooking time10
- 750 grams tenderloin or sirloin cut into strips
- 1 sachet Knorr All-in-One + Meaty Seasoning
- 0.25 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tsps. garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 pc. medium-sized green sili, chopped
- In a bowl, place the meat, soy sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and chopped garlic.
- Mix then leave for 15 minutes or until the sauce has seeped into the beef. Strain out marinade and set aside.
- Place the pan in low heat. Put olive oil. When the oil is hot, sauté the crushed garlic in the pan, then add marinated beef and Knorr All-in-One + Meaty Seasoning.
- Cook beef until light brown. Add chopped sili and sauté until done.