Simple Sinigang sa Mangga Recipe
Make your sinigang extra sour and extra delicious with the addition of mango! Try this quick and simple recipe for an enjoyable meal.
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation time15 Minutes
- Cooking time60 Minutes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 k pork ribs, cut into large cubes
- 1 L water
- 1 pc onion, quartered
- 2 pc tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc unripe mango, sliced
- 2 pc Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 pc green chill, cut a slit along
- 1 bundle green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pc cabbage, cut into wedges
- Saute ribs in oil, add water, onion, tomatoes, and mango and bring to boil.
- Add Knorr Pork Cubes, reduce heat to simmer and add chili.
- Once pork is fork tender, add beans and cabbage and simmer until cooked.