Simple Sinigang sa Mangga Recipe
Tired of the same old Sinigang? Try making our Simple Sinigang sa Mangga! The sourness of the mangoes is a quick and easy way to spruce up this classic Filipino dish.
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation time15 Minutes
- Cooking time60 Minutes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 k pork ribs, cut into large cubes
- 1 L water
- 1 pc onion, quartered
- 2 pc tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc unripe mango, sliced
- 2 pc Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 pc green chill, cut a slit along
- 1 bundle green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pc cabbage, cut into wedges
- Saute ribs in oil, add water, onion, tomatoes, and mango and bring to boil.
- Add Knorr Pork Cubes, reduce heat to simmer and add chili.
- Once pork is fork tender, add beans and cabbage and simmer until cooked.